1. You must be 18 years or older or at least the age of majority in the jurisdiction where you reside or from which you use this Program. 2. To access and use the Program, you must register for a BOLD.Tag account (“Account”) by providing the required information. We may reject your application for an Account, or cancel an existing Account, for any reason, in our sole discretion. 3. You acknowledge that we will use the email address you provide as the primary method for communication. 4. You are responsible for keeping your password secure. We cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to maintain the security of your Account and password. 5. You are responsible for all activity and content such as photos, images, videos, graphics, written content, audio files, code, information, or data uploaded, collected, generated, stored, displayed, distributed, transmitted or exhibited on or in connection with your Account (“Materials”). 6. A breach or violation of any term in the Terms of Service, as determined at our sole discretion, will result in an immediate termination of your services.
1. Subject to section 2.1.2, the person signing up for the Program will be the contracting party (“Account Owner”) for the purposes of our Terms of Service and will be the person who is authorized to use any corresponding account we may provide to the Account Owner in connection with the Program. 2. If you are signing up for the Program on behalf of your employer, your employer shall be the Account Owner. If you are signing up for the Program on behalf of your employer, then you represent and warrant that you have the authority to bind your employer to our Terms of Service.
1. Upon completion of sign up for the Program, you will be led to a payment page where you fill out our credit card details for package subscription. 2. It is your sole responsibility as the Account Owner to activate and maintain your account. If you do not wish to keep the payment account active, it is your responsibility to cancel your subscription.
1. We do not claim any intellectual property rights over the Materials you provide to the BOLD.Tag program. All Materials you upload remains yours. You can remove your Program at any time. 2. By uploading Materials, you agree: (a) to allow other internet users to view the Materials you post publicly; (b) to allow us to store, and in the case of Materials you post publicly, display, your Materials; and (c) that we can, at any time, review all the Materials submitted to its Program, although we are not obligated to do so. 3. You are responsible for compliance of the Materials with any applicable laws or regulations. 4. We will not disclose your confidential information to third parties, except as required in the course of providing our services. Confidential information includes any Materials or information provided by you to us which is not publicly known. Confidential information does not include information that: (a) was in the public domain at the time we received it; (b) comes into the public domain after we received it through no fault of ours; (c) we received from someone other than you without breach of our or their confidentiality obligations; or (d) we are required by law to disclose. 5. We shall have the non-exclusive right and license to use the names, trademarks, service marks and logos associated with your store to promote the Service.
1. You will pay the Fees applicable to your subscription to Online Programs (“Subscription Fees”) and any other applicable fees, including but not limited to fees relating to the processing of transactions under your Account (“Transaction Fees”), and any fees relating to your purchase of any products or services such as Third Party Services (“Additional Fees”). Together, the Subscription Fees, Transaction Fees and the Additional Fees are referred to as the “Fees”. 2. You must keep a valid credit card on file with us to pay for all incurred and recurring Fees. We will charge applicable Fees to the credit card account that you authorize (“Authorized Card”), and we will continue to charge the Authorized Card (or any replacement card) for applicable Fees until the Programs are terminated, and any and all outstanding Fees have been paid in full. Unless otherwise indicated, all Fees and other charges are in U.S. dollars, and all payments shall be in U.S. currency. 3. Subscription Fees are paid in advance and will be billed in 30 day intervals (each such date, a “Billing Date”). Transaction Fees and Additional Fees will be charged from time to time at our discretion. You will be charged on each Billing Date for all outstanding Fees that have not previously been charged. Fees will appear on an invoice, which will be sent to the Account Owner via the email provided. As well, an invoice will appear on the Account page of your Shopify administration console. Users have approximately two weeks to bring up and settle any issues with the billing of Subscription Fees. 4. All Fees are exclusive of applicable federal, provincial, state, local or other governmental sales, goods and services, harmonized or other taxes, fees or charges now in force or enacted in the future (“Taxes”). 5. We do not provide refunds.
1. Prices for using the Program are subject to change upon 30-day notice from us. Such notice may be provided at any time by posting the changes to our website or the administration menu of your merchant account via an announcement. 2. We reserve the right at any time, and from time to time, to modify or discontinue, the Service (or any part thereof) with or without notice. 3. We shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.